We’re hiring! Graduate Social Media & Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a hands-on, bright and talented Marketing / Social Media professional, with first class communication skills to join this well-established Property Developer based in lovely offices in Beaconsfield High Street, Buckinghamshire.
You will be reporting into the Managing Director and play a key role in raising the company’s profile.
- Oversee websites – proactively seek and develop exciting and mindful content, upload key events, photo pages and keep websites continually updated
- Social Media Management – know the social media channels inside out and be a keen provider of ideas and produce creative content for these channels, monitor and respond to comments and responses
- To be onsite for key events held internally & externally to record content for website and social media channels (these events will take place sometimes outside of normal working hours, so flexibility is key)
- To seek out new public speaking opportunities for the Managing Director
- To report back to the Managing Director on analysis of statistics of social media responses
- CRM database – importing data & ongoing updates
Qualifications, Experience & Competences required:
- A degree level education in a relevant field (Media, Marketing, PR)
- Good knowledge of MS Office skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Have some experience in content creation tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator in order to create posters, flyers, adverts for our company events
- To be able to stay abreast of new social media platforms and technology used in business
- Excellent grasp of English language (written & spoken)
- Strong Organisation Skills & Creativity
- Be able to work in a small team and keep calm under pressure
Salary circa 22k depending on experience, 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (Office closes between Christmas & New Year).
Please email your CV along with covering note about why you think this role could be suitable for you to email@example.com.