Committed to building a sustainable future
We have looked beyond traditional measures of business performance to better understand the ways in which what we do and how we do it can affect the environment and society and the role that corporate governance needs to play in this.
This has enabled us to drive our business to achieve the highest ESG standards through our commitment to:
- Exceeding standards of environmental performance on all our developments by using the latest technology and established measures such as the BREEAM rating system.
- Promoting the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and giving back to the community through our charitable work.
- Achieving and maintaining the highest standards of professional and ethical behaviour in every part of our business.
- Environmental defines our approach to issues such as climate change, energy efficiency, sustainability and net carbon zero.
- Social defines our approach to ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and those people we engage with through our business, including the wider community.
- Governance looks at how we ensure compliance with relevant legislation and standards, including our policies on ethics, equality, diversity & inclusion, and anti-bribery & corruption.