Posted on 7th August 2014 by bgdteam
- The Central London and West London markets are over heated.
- The Thames Valley market has not seen the same proportional increase in values and therefore has some way to go.
- There is still a lot of secondary office stock available to be bought in town centres.
- Most local authorities in the vicinity have pressure on housing numbers and are therefore considering a release of brownfield land
- There is considerable amount of older industrial stock right for redevelopment.